What you get from Garvinworks Texas Hill Country Woodcrafts & Furniture:
What does this mean to you?
- Furniture solidly built from locally sourced American softwoods and hardwoods. No fiber board or particle board, ever.
- Rustic Texas style.
- Handmade, hand distressed, hand finished.
- Beautiful, unique furniture designs that will enhance the decor of your home.
- Durable and strong construction for a lifetime of enjoyment.
- Furniture proudly Made in America, by an American, in my shop located in Bandera, Texas, USA.
- You own a genuine American-made product, built in a woodshop, not in a sweatshop in some foreign country.
- You own a quality product, made with care, one board at a time, using techniques not feasible for mass-production. For example, I don't spray my furniture with cheap lacquer. I often use a blend of oil and varnish that I mix myself and hand rub into the wood over a course of days, even weeks, so it soaks into the pores and enriches the beauty of the grain in a way that could never be achieved by sprayed on finishes used in foreign factories.
- When I assemble a piece of my furniture, all of the pieces are glued & joined, distressed, sanded, and finished by hand for enduring strength and beauty. This is furniture you will be able to enjoy for many, many years, and perhaps pass on to a beloved friend or family
member one day. You are the very first owner of a future antique!
- You own furniture that is handmade, which means each piece is unique. Even matching set of pieces will posess individual character.
- You are supporting not only the Texas economy, but the economy of our country.
- You are making an investment in a product that brings a whole lot of value for the price.